Word or idea prompts:
1. Classic Past Doctor falls for Rose
2. Planet of the Hats
3. Dylan Moran as Eleven
5. Future cults or movements based on modern fiction (ex: Star Wars, Hitchhikers Guide, etc) that are treated as sacred writings
6. San Francisco
8. "A Wrinkle in Time"
9. Bad Wolf cult [future, created after the events of PotW]
10. Japan or "Tokyo Is Being Destroyed Again"
11. Story Idea: Doctor/rose discussion post-The Satan Pit
12. Word: Serendipity
13. Quote: "The world is our carpet now/the world is our dance floor now/remind me how to dance again/the world is our carpet now" ~Guillemots
14. Quote: Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember. ~Oscar Levant
15. You will never walk alone.
16. Breakfast at Tiffany's - it can basically mean anything, from the movie to the song, through the idea per se, or the classic outfit Audrey Hepburn has worn in the movie.
17. Nursery rhymes
18. The Doctor (preferrably Nine) catches Rose watching 198? movie Somewhere In Time, sits down to watch it with her, and proceeds to pick it apart
19. Rose asks the Doctor to watch a fireworks display (in any time but the modern ear please)
20. The Doctor decides they need some